Clinical Oversight is a cost effective alternative for clinical operations, where one of Prophecy Healthcare Professional Service’s consultants serves as your nurse executive providing clinical expertise , operations, risk management and quality improvement guidance and support for the organization. Responsibilities of the consultant include:
- 24/7 availability to address all clinical issues
- Interviewing/qualifying candidates within the hiring process to assure appropriate placement
- Addressing all clinical or compliance issues that arise
- Assisting with performance evaluations of healthcare professionals
- Developing educational plans to enhance healthcare professionals performance
- Interacting with state board or any appropriate licensing/certification entity
- Conducting monthly personnel file audits to assure compliance
- Investigating Do Not Return decisions by client
- Coordinating performance improvement plans for Joint Commission
- Monitoring Joint Commission standards and expectations to assist with implementation
Licensed in all states where Healthcare Staffing Agency Licensure requires
Clinical Supervisor to be licensed in the state.
The Clinical Oversight program keeps the organization at the forefront of both standards compliance and quality healthcare staffing.
ROI – Saving Thousands
When you contract with Prophecy Healthcare Professional Services, rather than employing a full time clinician, you willsave thousands of dollars in salary and benefit costs. A monthly retainer fee provides you with 24/7 access to your Clinical Consultant.
In addition, you pay only for the services utilized each month.
Clinical Oversight is truly an innovative and cost effective alternative to assure quality healthcare staffing.
For more information on Clinical Oversight, contact our PPS healthcare consultants today.