Clinical Oversight is a cost effective alternative for clinical operations, where one of Prophecy Healthcare Professional Service’s consultants serves as your nurse executive providing clinical expertise , operations, risk management and quality improvement guidance and support for the organization. Responsibilities of the consultant include:
- 24/7 availability to address all clinical issues
- Interviewing/qualifying candidates within the hiring process to assure appropriate placement
- Addressing all clinical or compliance issues that arise
- Assisting with performance evaluations of healthcare professionals
- Developing educational plans to enhance healthcare professionals performance
- Interacting with state board or any appropriate licensing/certification entity
- Conducting monthly personnel file audits to assure compliance
- Investigating Do Not Return decisions by client
- Coordinating performance improvement plans for Joint Commission
- Monitoring Joint Commission standards and expectations to assist with implementation
Prophecy’s Clinical Oversight division is licensed in all states where Healthcare Staffing Agency Licensure requires Clinical Supervisor to be licensed in the state.
The Clinical Oversight program keeps the organization at the forefront of both standards compliance and quality healthcare staffing.
ROI – Saving Thousands
When you contract with Prophecy Healthcare Professional Services, rather than employing a full time clinician, you will save thousands of dollars in salary and benefit costs. A monthly retainer fee provides you with 24/7 access to your Clinical Consultant.
In addition, you pay only for the services utilized each month.
Clinical Oversight is truly an innovative and cost effective alternative to assure quality healthcare staffing.
Tools used for remediation
- Situational Judgement Tests for common nursing specialties
- Behavioral Diagnostic Assessment for all healthcare providers
- Clinical Knowledge Assessment for 70+ nursing & allied specialties
- Education Modules Targeted towards results of Behavioral & Situational Judgement Tests
States Requiring Nursing Supervisor on Staff
In order to meet the requirements of a nursing pool license, the following states require having a nursing supervisor on staff:
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- District of Columbia
For more information on Clinical Oversight, contact our PPS healthcare consultants today.