Achieving Joint Commission Certification distinguishes you among the “Elite” staffing organizations across the country and provides access to contracts with healthcare facilities requiring certifications. But the benefits of becoming JC certified don’t stop there:
- Provides a framework for program structure and management
- Improves risk management and risk reduction
- Can be a tool to attract and retain quality personnel
- Strengthens community confidence in quality and safety of care, treatment, and services
Guaranteed Joint Commission certification in as few as 4 months, significantly reducing internal time and resources to achieve certification!
The mock survey has always been a part of Prophecy Professional Service’s Joint Commission consulting service. Now, we are offering a stand-alone version for Joint Commission certified agencies preparing for re-certification.
Mock Survey Includes:
- Onsite review by one of our RN Executive Consultants
- Simulation of the Joint Commission Review, utilizing agenda and evaluation tools used by The Joint Commission reviewers.
- Preparation for “Frequently Asked Questions” gathered through our participation in multiple reviews
- Assurance that your team is prepared to achieve certification
Certification is within your grasp!
“PHP engaged the services of Prophecy Professional Services in order to prepare for its Joint Commission Certification. We were absolutely delighted with the level of service and attention that we received. The consultant was extremely knowledgeable of the Joint Commission requirements and provided an invaluable amount of support prior to us gaining the Joint Commission Gold Seal of approval. PHP passed the audit and did not receive any recommendations from the Joint Commission reviewer on how any of our policies or procedures could be improved. I would certainly recommend Prophecy Professional Services to any healthcare staffing company considering Joint Commission certification.” – Chris Eales, President – Premier Healthcare Professionals
Why choose Prophecy Professional Services?
In addition to Guaranteed Joint Commission certification, we offer:
- On-site healthcare consulting that caters to your organization
- Greater than 20 years experience in the healthcare staffing industry
- Nationally experienced RN executives
- Customized performance improvement tools and procedures to achieve compliance
- Survey readiness within four months of onsite consultation visit
- Ongoing support throughout the certification process and beyond
Re-certification consulting check-ups can save time and money down the road. Insure that your compliance standards are up-to-par with ever-changing standards of the Joint Commission. Allow PPS consultants to monitor the Joint Commission standards to insure compliance the next time around!
Read an article on the Benefits of Joint Commission Certification.
Joint Commission Certification cost-effective and painless!